We offer industry best practices for expertise, compassionate care and recommendations
Incorporated in 1998 and based in Winchester, MA, just north of Boston, Health Partners New England is an industry leader in providing compassionate care to behavior health care management, hospital management services and interim psychiatry services clients. We currently employ approximately 50 site-based corporate staff and consultants across the U.S.
Our mission is to help our hospital clients deliver compassionate, evidence-based, fiscally sound patient care.
HPNE prides itself on blending clinical experience, management expertise, a strong service culture, and financial stewardship to guide our clients through their daily issues.
We share what we’ve learned through our own combined experience.
Over decades of cumulative experience on the units that we manage, we are able to suggest and implement recommendations to our clients. Our company culture is strongly influenced by our experience working directly for not-for-profit hospitals, for large, publicly-traded hospital systems, and for smaller, privately held companies across behavior health care management, hospital management services and interim psychiatry services. By combining our expertise, we utilize industry best practices on every Health Partners New England project.
Our expertise includes these specific employee and client benefits:
- Our client contracts are uniform, easy to understand, and benefit all parties equally.
- All interventions to improve service fiscally or clinically are done collaboratively and with excellent communication with all of your impacted staff.
- We serve on numerous national and local committees to further both patient and hospital interests.
- We have spearheaded clinical innovations including creating patient groups that utilize classical literature in recovery, enlisting patient families in CQI efforts, and creating a web-based bed-finding and quality tracking service.
- Our employees are well-rewarded for their toils–we have paid out a significant percentage of our earnings in employee gain-sharing checks over the last 8 years.
- We have an unequalled track record for our work with behavior health care management, hospital management services and interim psychiatry services. Read our testimonials.
- We give back to our community and our clients’ through HPNE corporate-giving activities.